September 20-24, 2022
National Convention and Exhibition Center (Shanghai)
The composite material has the characteristics of high specific strength, high specific modulus, good fatigue resistance, strong shock absorption performance, high heat resistance, high fracture safety, and also has special vibration damping characteristics, excellent mechanical properties and does not absorb X-rays. It can obtain complex shapes with high precision and strong corrosion resistance. It is widely used in aerospace, automobile industry, chemical textile, machinery manufacturing, medical equipment, and the manufacture of sports equipment and building materials. The development of technology plays a very important role.
The last exhibition attracted Ashland, Owens Corning, Huachang, Sikma, Shangwei, CMS, Saint-Gobain, Teijin, Huibo, Toray, China Eastern Composites, Colas, Taishan Fiberglass, Zhejiang United Ocean, China Jushi, Zhenshi, Xintianhe, Changzhou Tianma, Jiuding New Materials, Jiangsu Aosheng, Guangdong Bohui, Sinoma Technology, Shanghai Kangda, Changxing, Sirian, Jiangsu Tianniao and more than 400 companies participated . The Organizing Committee's survey on exhibitor information after the exhibition showed that 87% of the exhibitors were satisfied with the performance of this exhibition, 82% of the exhibitors expressed strong interest and said they would participate in the next exhibition again, 78% of exhibitors believe that this exhibition has a greater advantage than other exhibitions. The survey of audience information shows that 80% of the audience expressed their willingness to recommend the exhibition to business partners or colleagues, and 77% of the audience said they would visit the 2021 exhibition. We firmly believe that the next exhibition will be supported by exhibitors and organized by various parties. Work hard and you will get better.
The composite material exhibition is a special exhibition on the theme of the composite material industry under the "China Industry Fair New Materials Industry Exhibition". It will focus on displaying the latest products and technologies in the composite material industry and application, establishing a brand image for enterprises and promoting trade. Cooperation, market development, leading the industry trend, strengthening the interaction of production, research and development, sales, in-depth insight into the future development trend of the domestic and foreign composite materials market, mining the new needs of the future composite materials market with a developmental perspective, innovating the connotation of the exhibition, all-round and multi-dimensional Organize professional audiences at different levels, providing exhibitors and businessmen with the best platform for technical exchanges, product display and trade negotiations.
1. Raw materials and production equipment: various resins (unsaturated/epoxy/ethylene/phenolic, etc.), various fibers and reinforcing materials (glass fiber/carbon fiber/basalt fiber/aramid fiber/natural fiber, etc.), adhesives , various additives, fillers, pigments and premixes, prepregs, as well as the production, processing and processing equipment of the above-mentioned raw materials;
2. Composite material production technology and equipment: injection, winding, molding, injection, pultrusion, RTM, LFT, vacuum introduction, autoclave, etc.; honeycomb, foaming, sandwich technology and process equipment, molding die design and processing technology, etc.;
3. Composite material quality control and testing: quality monitoring technology and material testing equipment, automation control technology and robotics and other equipment, non-destructive testing technology and equipment;
4. Technologies and equipment for energy saving, environmental protection recycling, recycling and repairing of composite materials and their products;
5. Carbon fiber, aramid fiber, polymer polyethylene fiber, renewable biological fiber, etc. and related technologies and equipment.